Corrupted sources?!

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Mon Oct 29 11:46:50 UTC 2001

On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 08:48:53PM -0700, Jon Hylands wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Oct 2001 18:24:00 -0500, Kevin Fisher <kgf at golden.net> wrote:
>
> > Today, I wanted to look at Dictionary>>includesKey:.   When I brought it
> > up in the browser, I got a large message informing me that my SqueakV3.sources
> > "may" be corrupt, along with an explanation about how this may have happened.
>
> This is the problem I ran into a while ago...

> I know the image on the server got fixed, but if he had a bad image to
> start with, and then updated it from the change sets, then he'd still have
> the problem.
>
> Later,
> Jon

I see...I think my Win98 laptop had the 'latest' image from the FTP site, but
the one I'm using on my Linux box has been updated from an older image.

So I guess the best way to deal with this is to file-out my work, grab a
new image and file it all back in again?

I just confirmed with an older 3.0 image, using the same sources file...
I can view the offending methods just fine, so it must be something wrong
with my image.