Lots of concurrency

Justin Walsh jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Mon Oct 29 21:40:11 UTC 2001

> I am also faintly amused by the thought that I (a male) am commenting on
> Justin (a male), who is quoting a book by John (a male) on the subject
> of women's mentalities...
>
> Are there any women on this list?  And if so, why not?

No! Because I (male) like yourself (male) am sitting around the "barbie" in
the company of, a whole lot of other males, who also have precious little to
do, but single-mindedly prattle on about philosophy and silly games, whilst
the women are breaking their backs, multi-taskingly
doing our chores  and the kids (under our care) are drowning in the pool.
Got to rush now, the barbie is in fire!