where are the latest plugin sources?

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 22:51:38 UTC 2001

In my never ending battle with the plugin, I've hard coded more memory
into my vm, renamed it and plopped it into the .netscape directory. (I
didn't symlink as I want to keep the other vm for "real" Squeak). This
works (sort of), but the image I'm using

http://www.squeakland.org/installers/SqueakPlugin.image.gz

won't allow a red button menu to be produced.

I strongly suspect that this image was produced using a different glibc
to the one I have (if so, it's _very_ naughty not to have labelled it)
and the chances of something with a different glibc version actually
running on a system with a different one are pretty remote (maybe even
never).

So, can anyone point me to the latest sources?

Cheers

John

--
If you don't care about your data, like file systems which automagically
destroy themselves and have money to burn on 3rd party tools to keep