[OT] Interview about C#

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed Oct 31 13:56:52 UTC 2001

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Justin Walsh wrote:

> Hi Sarkela,
> No offence but, [...]

Justin,

that was pretty rude. You're on this list for a very short time, you don't
know who John Sarkela is, so why do you attack him in such a way?

I don't think this list is the place for such unfounded rants (which have
even less to do with Squeak or Smalltalk than the philosophical quarreling
flooding in here lately).

-- Bert

PS: No, I'm no MS advocate, I think they're evil, too. But it's way better
    to do something about it: I for my part try to help Squeak run on a
    Free OS. There's a lot to do, still - you just might want to join us.