Squeak 3.1???

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Oct 31 17:01:23 UTC 2001

> In a flash, Henrik Gedenryd <Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se> wrote:
>> Squeak3.1beta-4411.zip is ready.
>
> and Bruce ONeel <beoneel at bluewin.ch> replied within the day:
>> Thanks very much.  It's up on the ftp site in 3.0/unstable-testPilot.
>
> Since then I have heard not a peep from Stephane or anyone else on the list --
> nada, zilch, in other words, a perfect vacuum -- until your message.

Hi Dan
I'm back from holidays (too short and too long in the same time).

I was not aware that we have to ask for it ;). We are finishing this book
and yes I would love to have a version 3.1.

So what should I do? I work with the beta since a while and got no special
problems except a missing call in SUnit TestResources>>setUp should be
called from the TestResources>>initialize ;) Should I send it?

Stef