[OT] Interview about C#

Justin Walsh jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Wed Oct 31 22:19:01 UTC 2001

Yes I agree ranting is a good description. Add desperate.
Most of you guys live in the free-est nation on earth and enjoy unbelievable
CHOICES and outlets for opportunity (the downside is that freedom, like fast
food, can lead to intellectual obesity).
An earlier Britannica broadly describes society as models:
Culture Pattern    (Nth America_
Structure Function  (Europe)
....Conflict              (Marxist)
....Physical Science  (Burocratic)      (concentration camp) J.W.
....Logical A priori, Mathematical      (WWW) J.W.

You decide which one I'm in.
Australians existence rides on the back of sheep. Perhaps in the mind too.
Thanks for the defence.
Ciao