[BUG] TestRunner doesn't work as documented

Robert Hirschfeld hirschfeld at windwardsolutions.com
Wed Oct 31 22:21:05 UTC 2001

Ned,

The broken methods you mentioned seem to be a leftover from my port
of SUnit that was replaced by the latest CS version recently.
These two change sets provide the previous UI:

  [ENH] 'Classic' SUnit UI
  http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/1841.html

  [ENH][FIX] SUnit2 compatibility changes
  http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/1844.html