[BUG] line morph

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sat Sep 1 07:15:59 UTC 2001

Gary McGovern wrote:

> While using a line morph specified as  <----> following the menu items
> fill style >
> gradient fill
>
> I got a red rectangle with a yellow x in the middle. I don't know how
> to get rid of this red rectangle because I can't get a halo up for it.
> Any tips ?

I can't quite reproduce this: I get the debugger with Error: Error:
Cannot
Install Color. If I abandon the debugger I get the red rectangle (and
the halos) so I can kill the morph. But it does look like something
wierd is going on there. So I'm posting as a bug.

3.1a 4282 on SuSE 6.4 (built from Lex's sources).

Cheers

John

--
Can't cope anymore? Desperate for help?
Join the 12 step program for those who yearn to give up Microsoft: