SqueakFoundation public FTP server

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Sat Sep 1 20:41:53 UTC 2001

Bert Freudenberg <bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de> said:
>ftp.cs.uni-magdeburg.de:/pub/Smalltalk/free/squeak/win32
>
>This is Andreas' win32 VM site (actually a mirror of
>http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab/squeak/ )

I'll grab it from the source, then :-). Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take
it up as soon as I've completed mirroring of minnow (another good suggestion I
received - I hope it'll work because Swiki doesn't seem to provide update time
stamps (wget complains 'Last-modified header missing'), this might be
problematic in determining whether Swiki pages need to be refreshed in the
mirror copy.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Building software is like quantum mechanics: you can predict what it