SqueakFoundation public FTP server

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sun Sep 2 10:35:41 UTC 2001

Cees de Groot wrote:

> Bert Freudenberg <bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de> said:
> >ftp.cs.uni-magdeburg.de:/pub/Smalltalk/free/squeak/win32
> >
> >This is Andreas' win32 VM site (actually a mirror of
> >http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab/squeak/ )
> >
> I'll grab it from the source, then :-). Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take
> it up as soon as I've completed mirroring of minnow (another good suggestion I
> received - I hope it'll work because Swiki doesn't seem to provide update time
> stamps (wget complains 'Last-modified header missing'), this might be
> problematic in determining whether Swiki pages need to be refreshed in the
> mirror copy.

You allways have the recent page
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/recent
wich keep track of which page is changed .
I can imagine a ugly perl script that reads this page
from time to time and finds which pages to get or better
a comanche enhancement that would send the right
info per request.
Karl