Saving The World.

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Sun Sep 2 14:06:33 UTC 2001

[Mailing List and OS services]
> plenty of other people are playing with OS's (although it does seem
> they are mostly just repeating stuff from thirty years ago, badly) so
> just make use of any good results.

=\
Why not work the other way around?
Think about what computers will be like 30 years IN THE FUTURE, and
start planning an OS that will remain viable then...

> There are better uses of ones time.

YES!!
But circumstances dictate that I devodte efforts to this...

> Even ignoring the completely implausible request
> for no redundancy, there simply isn't any such thing as 'complete'. We
> keep changing things!

=\
That's a problem...

> > My goal here is to build a system that's strong enough to force
> > Microsoft to play fairly. =P
> Been there, done that (twice), got _both_ layoff letters. Oh, I'm being
> redundant again.

My turn then. ;)

--
The Linux developer community operates like an anthill.
Thousands of autonomous agents working togeather to produce a laberynth.