[ENH]Refactoring Browser cosmetic tweaks (for 3.1a update #4303)

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at sdrc.com
Tue Sep 4 19:31:49 UTC 2001

The attached zipped change set is for Squeak V3.1a update level #4303.
It fixes some cosmetic problems with the new RefactoringBrowser recently
published.  Here is a detailed summary of the changes:

	The optional browser buttons are now of the new design when the
alternate look is enabled.
	It is also now fixed in height.

	The optional annotation pane is properly supported and fixed in height.

	The class/instance pane is now fixed in height.  Cosmetic problems
with this pane in
	the new alternative look have also been resolved.

	Support for drag-n-drop is included for the same panes as regular
Browsers.

	If you have my optional variables pane preference installed and
enabled it also works
	on the refactoring browser.  The optional variables pane change set
is not a requirement
	for this change set.

  - Steve

<Attachment missing>

--
The box label said, "Requires Windows 95 or Better," so I bought a
Macintosh.