[FIX][ENH] Re: [ENH]Refactoring Browser cosmetic tweaks (for 3.1a update #43 03)

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at sdrc.com
Wed Sep 5 13:42:08 UTC 2001

You are right.

My first thought was, "What the he** is he talking about?  That's a base
method."  Then I loaded up a virgin base and saw that it indeed was
missing.

I factored out some of the Browser methods quite a while ago and these
tweaks use those factored methods.  They have been in my "patched" base
image so long ago that I forgot they were my own work.  They can be
found in my previous post for adding optional variables panes to
browsers.  I've reattached that change set here again for reference.

I could go back and remove the code in the factored out methods which
include the variables pane but that should not really be necessary since
the optional variables pane is completely controled by a Preference.

Sorry, I thought there was no dependency.  Alas, caught by source
management issues.  If the dependency is undesired I can go back and
create a special version of the factored methods change set.

  - Steve
<Attachment missing>

--
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist
in