[goodie] Kids' Refrigerator Magnets

Joey Gibson joey at joeygibson.com
Thu Sep 6 19:48:01 UTC 2001

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:18:10 -0700, Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:

||| fileIn NK-RefrigeratorMagnets.cs from his message of 4/3/2001].
||| Actually, it's much easier than that:
||| just load NK-RefrigeratorMagnets.021.pr from BSS and then file in the change
||| set.

	Well, I'd like to but my load a project window has suddenly died. When
I click on the FIND button of the little brown window, I get the Load A
Project morph, with Bob's SuperSwiki, Squeakland Projects and Squeaklets on
the left. There is nothing on the right, and clicking on any of three
sights does nothing. I can click on OK and Cancel, both of which dismiss
the morph with no messages or occurrences. Odd.

Joey

-- Sun Certified Java2 Programmer
-- My Pocket Smalltalk Stuff: www.joeygibson.com/st
--
-- "We thought about killin' him, but we kinda
--  hated to go that far...." - Briscoe Darling