unix squeak vm bugs

Matthew McNaughton mcnaught at cs.ualberta.ca
Fri Sep 7 01:42:46 UTC 2001

Hi, I'm new to squeak, so of course I've done some irrational things that
only a newbie would do, and so I've found some bugs. Some of them are with
implementations of the VM on unix (I'm using Solaris 2.8 on a Sun Ultra
10, and sometimes OpenBSD 2.9 on a PC), some of them are with the image,
for some of them I've found fixes, for some of them I haven't yet. For
none of them have I found any mention of anyone having these problems
before. Or else I'm not looking in the right places.

Who/where should I send descriptions/patches to?

Thanks,
--
Matthew McNaughton <mcnaught at cs.ualberta.ca>