[VM] [CRASH] Close button in ALL halos is crashing.

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 13:12:26 UTC 2001

Andreas Raab wrote:

> Scott,

//snipped//

> > BTW, where is the menu that contains a list of all morphs in
> > the system?
>
> It's dead in the water ;-) No, seriously, the objects tool has superseeded
> the old menu (since there were plenty of Morphs that didn't really like
> being opened that way and the objects tool requires a one liner to declare
> that "it's okay to get this guy"). But you can actually get it back by
> turning on the "classicNewMorph" preference (in the "morphic" section of
> preferences).

This is one of those really nice preferences where you get the best of
both worlds: select it and you should get the new, wonderful for finding
stuff fast, object tool *and* the old, "can't remember the name of that
morph but handles everything" new morph menu. Supercool.

Just a thought: maybe this preference should be the default until we can
get all morphs to behave well in the objects tool?

Cheers

John

--
Can't cope anymore? Desperate for help?
Join the 12 step program for those who yearn to give up Microsoft: