[ANN] [Squeak Installer] SqM - The Network is The Mouse (half of it, for now ;-)

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Sun Sep 9 21:16:33 UTC 2001

PhiHo,

Pretty neat! I noticed one little issue - when you start the VM by double
clicking on the executable and go through the file open dialog, the first
bunch of plugins gets installed into vmdir/plugins and the next bunch (after
the image is loaded) into imagedir/plugins. It would probably be better if
they all end up in the vmdir/plugins directory.

Cheers,
  - Andreas