Build your own robot: a way to learn Java

ducasse stephane ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Sep 10 13:50:14 UTC 2001

Hi tomas

What I do not like with the approach of Bergin is that if you carefully read
what they propose you end up with one robot per class.
But this is not OO. There is no composition. Look at the inheritance
hierarchy in the middle of the lessons figure 6-4. I have the impression
that half of OO is missing.

Stef