FIXes and ENHs coming from the RB port

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Sep 16 21:10:25 UTC 2001

In the process of cleaning up the RB package -
I'm separating out the extensions to the base image that are currently
part of the RB package.

Some I'm trying to prove/make superflous,
some I'm pretty sure are bad and will need workarounds,
some are harmless except for a little name space pollution,
some I'm not sure what to do with.

The next few change sets coming up I think could be integrated into the
image and someone might even find them useful.

So I hereby nominate them for inclusion (out of sheer laziness - I don't
want to have to maintain them as part of the RB package :-)

If anyone wants to help me classify/handle the other naggies, just mail
me.

Daniel
PS - this is generally not my code. I've added what attribution info I have. Being snippets, that's not much...