Problems with aligning Morphs

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 18 01:56:15 UTC 2001

I have sort of worked around my problems, but a couple of things really
irritated me.

If you put a TextMorph in a frame in a SystemWindow, it does not seem to
want to play nice - the frame you get is not what you asked for. Oh, and
its invisible (the text) since the colour is set to transparent! If,
however, you put the TextMorph in an AlignmentMorph in the same frame,
it fills properly and has a sensible colour.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Nullo metro compositum est = It doesn't rhyme.