[rant] Re: [OT] Will the SSSCA outlaw Squeak?

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Sep 19 01:05:52 UTC 2001

Please guys. I think we all know that nothing about this matter is so
simple or clear cut that one more post will put it all in a completely
new light of Truth.

I know incidents of this kind create strong feelings of all kinds (I do
- too well). But this isn't the forum to do the topic justice.

"Gary McGovern" <garywork at lineone.net> wrote:
> And one way of moving toward that is through educating normal people
> so they don't put up with it. (Going back to Andrea's original email)

I'm not sure that's the spirit of what he wrote, but I'm not going to
argue it. I've seen good lists become arenas for rhetorical matches by
making this sort of thread habitual. This list is too precious for that
fate...

> Gary

Daniel Vainsencher