[rant] Re: [OT] Will the SSSCA outlaw Squeak?

Rob Withers rwithers12 at mediaone.net
Wed Sep 19 07:04:26 UTC 2001

All, Bijan, Carlos,

Please excuse my adding to this after the word was said, but I must give you my deepest, sincerest apology for upsetting you with what I have written.  Due to my poor writing ability, I did *not* say what I meant.  I was most emphatically not meaning to speak of the Islamic culture, in general, but only violent extremist sects, like the Taliban.  It did not read this way, did it?  I have no doubt that the US government's foreign policy and actions in the region, over the past 30 years, has angered many people across the spectrum.  We are in a mess and I'm scared.  There must be common ground from which we can build.

Thank you for the small education and calling me on what I had written.  I have always wanted to add positively to our community and I did not.  I won't post on this thread anymore.

peace,
Rob