BookMorph size and printing

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Sep 19 16:02:23 UTC 2001

On Wednesday 19 September 2001 06:24 am, Gary McGovern wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to finish off a project, but I definitely need a couple of
> features that I can't get, and I am hoping someone can help.
>
> I need to have BookMorphs with an infinite or expandable size and also the
> capacity to print the pages. The project is mind maps / concept maps, and
> these can grow to be quite large.

I hope you're using my Connectors for this <g>!

The Postscript printing capabilities work as far as I can tell; just choose
"Print to PS" from the menu. You'll get multiple pages in a Postscript file.

The BookMorphs have expandable size; just don't try sizing the book itself,
rather size the page.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA