TestRunner Ui in 3.1

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Sep 19 20:28:15 UTC 2001

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Robert Hirschfeld wrote:

> Stephane,
>
> In Morphic, evaluate 'TestModel openAsMorph'.
> In an MVC project, try 'TestModel open'.

Ooo, ok, this brings up an issue for me...

...can we unify #openAsMorph and #open in a coherent systematic way?

I know a lot of apps, ad hocly do do:

	Smalltalk isMorphic ifTrue: [^ self openAsMorph].

and then MVC stuff. But surely this can be done onceAndOnlyOnce?

And it would be way more extensible (hey, we might add yet another project
type!)

Thoughts, feelings? I hereby volunteer to help with the cleanup.

Or should this just be replaced with the stable squeak XML UI stuff?

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.