[ENH][Modules] Another version

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at atlas.otago.ac.nz
Wed Sep 19 23:07:08 UTC 2001

danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:
	I've been using SCAN to manage the RB lately, and I like it. It already
	does up/down loading. It has most the right concepts (configurations,
	packages, versions, dependencies), and they look right to me, but it
	doesn't have much support for using information in it yet - no way to
	choose a configuration, and have it's prerequisites and components
	downloaded automatically.

I've been putting off learning about SCAN because there are many goodies
in/for Squeak that I spend all my time trying to catch up and failing.
It sounds as though I should learn about SCAN next.

What is it, and where do I look for documentation/sources/&c?