Squeak BOF at OOPSLA

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Fri Sep 21 18:22:10 UTC 2001

>What do people know of other activities on Tuesday night?  It would be great to start the BOF at 7pm, but we could slide a bit later if there are serious conflicts.

Just to follow up, for those of you attending:  I have made a request for a room from 7 to 9 on Tuesday evening, with a provision that we might slide it later in case of conflicts.  I'll confirm what we know for sure the week before the conference.

Perhaps someone active on comp.lang.smalltalk could forward this preliminary plan.

Thanks
	- Dan