[rant] Re: [OT] Will the SSSCA outlaw Squeak?

Fleeberz at aol.com Fleeberz at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 22:00:22 UTC 2001

In a message dated 2001-09-21 3:46:22 PM, ambra at ambrasoft.com writes:

>Will we also discuss a cooking art over here?

Sure! Why not? ;^)

I'll bet someone could come up with the next awesome Recipe Database, and
that might even provoke such controversial topics as measurement systems, the
pros and cons of Vegetarian preferences (should it really BE in preferences,
or should we expect them to edit the method?), whether or not enough people
use the calorie data (and which is the best source for calorie tables)...

As long as it has an impact on the lives of the people here on the Squeak
list, it will probably get mentioned, a few, or many times.

With all due respect to you, you certainly have every right to voice your
opinion as well, and I for one am glad you did.

--Flee