Squeak and the art of Cooking ?

Fleeberz at aol.com Fleeberz at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 23:09:32 UTC 2001

In a message dated 2001-09-21 5:01:04 PM, acs at campus.com writes:

>Hmmm.... while it's probably too early to discuss running
>Squeak on a microwave or other kitchen appliance...

Not at all; in the area of convection ovens, for instance, I can't help but
see some sort of synergy between a 2GHz Pentium(tm) "microcontroller" and a
nice, juicy T-bone. Man, can't you just TASTE it? And with a simple scale and
scanner interface, it should be easier to model what's in the oven to provide
for ideal cooking conditions.

>I think Squeak and cooking are natural companions...

Me too.  *drool!*

--Flee