[ENH] VMMaker v2 first release now available

Rob Withers rwithers12 at mediaone.net
Sun Sep 23 11:38:21 UTC 2001

Tim,

Here is another changeset which forces an overwrite of preexisting files.  It currently does *not* ask a 'do you really want to do this' kind of question.  Use at your own risk.   I tried regenerating a vm on top of a previous generation and it asks for every file.  ugh.  so I ported this code and fixed up all of the #newFileNamed: calls in your changeset.

In other news, I generated a unix tree with all plugins external.  This didn't compile for me - it couldn't find main().  :-(    It looks like the sqXWindow.c needs to be statically linked to the binary.  Is there some set of plugins that are best left internal to get my main?

(Linux RH 7.0)

cheers,
Rob