[swiki-bugs] Minnow slow?

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Sep 25 18:44:26 UTC 2001

I restarted minnow. It is back up to speed. We're not sure what does
this, but it seems that Swiki servers on linux seem to degrade a bit over
time. It could be that ipchains can't hack it (we use ipchains to run
Swiki on port 80). For right now, if it gets too slow, let me know and
I'll restart the machine.

Peace and Luck!

Je77