porting squeak

Bruce ONeel beoneel at bluewin.ch
Tue Sep 25 14:28:38 UTC 2001

Hi,
	Yes, I would, but...

I think we might need someone to step in and take over
coordinating all of the Pocket PC VMs.  Otherwise we'll end
up with a load of them all running around, kind of like
Ian does for unix VMs, and John Mc does for Mac VMs, and
Andreas does for WinVMs.

Someone want to keep these straight?  Not having one of these
machines (allergy to products from a certain town near Seattle)
I am the wrong person to try to keep track here..

I am happy to upload which ever is the "current best" vm, or,
all as the case may be.

Thanks very much!

cheers

bruce