[ENH] A new way to manage collapsed windows

Russell Allen russell.allen at firebirdmedia.com
Wed Sep 26 02:29:50 UTC 2001

Well, that was interesting :(

What I meant to say, rather then forwarding Aaron's mail back to the
list, was something like this:

Aaron,

The screenshot looks kinda groovy; it reminds me of BeOS.  I notice that
it was taken on OS X - did you consider creating a dock equivalent?  It
works for both windows and morphs (just drag them to minimise) and
should be able to leverage existing flaps stuff...

Russell