Zurgle Project Update

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Wed Sep 26 07:45:51 UTC 2001

English, Tim. Plain simple English. You're going to have to write in a
language that I can understand.

I don't know what a bounder is (I'm assuming it is one who bounds. There is
only person that I know who can properly bound, Superman. As I recall, he
can leap tall buildings in a single bound). To me, seconds are something you
eat at the dinner table. Surprisingly, neither of these seem to fit very
well with your message.

Jim