Zurgle Project Update

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Wed Sep 26 14:53:35 UTC 2001

Jerome,

This is related to the stock behavior of Squeak. You can adjust this by
modifying the method:

Slider>>sliderThickness

currently it returns 7, and determines the minimum height (width if the
scroll bar is horizontal ) of the thumb, or scroller as Squeak calls them.
Crank that baby up to 16 or 24, and you'll be able to grab them much more
easily. I'm not sure if I should add that as part of the themes code, but it
has annoyed me in the past too. This is one of those system dependent
things, works great at 800x600 but is a pretty small target when the screen
starts getting bigger.

Hope this helps,

Jim