Computerchannel.de: Squeak 3.0 tested

Gary McGovern garywork at lineone.net
Thu Sep 27 01:03:56 UTC 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de>

> [Screenshot] Ancient: The development environment of Squeak is
> optically nice, but appears oldish and unclear.

Now this is far from true, the development environment is far ahead of its
'peers'. It's hard to want to use other environments after using Squeak or
even Smalltalk.

But, I'd like to add something to my wish list; if anyone has seen
Revolution there's a nice feature for making executables, where you just
check a checkbox for the  platform you want the executable for.

Regards,
Gary