Localization (was: RE: Computerchannel.de: Squeak 3.0 tested)

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Thu Sep 27 10:29:01 UTC 2001

"Andreas Raab" <Andreas.Raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> If you're interested in localizing the eToy system then have a look at
> #addKiswahiliVocabulary and #addGermanVocabulary. It's very simple and it
> would be nice to get some more languages into (at least) the eToy system.

I have just started a first rough swedish translation. I know nada about
the scripting system but I thought I could chip in with a rough start at
least!

So you other swedes on the list, don't beat me to it! :-) Anyway, the
more languages the more impressive it looks right?

ChangeSet coming later today.

regards, Göran