[Ann] prealpha port of Ginsu available at Squeak Foundation

Hans-Martin Mosner hm.mosner at cityweb.de
Thu Sep 27 19:01:12 UTC 2001

Hi Stef,

ducasse stephane wrote:

> So I'm waiting for your feedback.
> Ask me I can send you the file directly but this is 300 k zipped

Sad feedback: the ZIP file cannot be unpacked. I don't know who is to
blame; I'm using Netscape 4.78 on MacOS. Neither StuffIt nor ZipIt can
unpack the archive, so I suspect it has corrupt line endings. Whether it
is already broken in the uploads directory of the swiki, or the download
breaks it, I don't know.
Perhaps that's why you don't get much feedback on Ginsu :-)

Cheers,
Hans-Martin