[Ann] prealpha port of Ginsu available at Squeak Foundation

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Sep 27 20:09:02 UTC 2001

On Thursday 27 September 2001 12:01 pm, Hans-Martin Mosner wrote:

> Sad feedback: the ZIP file cannot be unpacked. I don't know who is to
> blame; I'm using Netscape 4.78 on MacOS. Neither StuffIt nor ZipIt can
> unpack the archive, so I suspect it has corrupt line endings. Whether it
> is already broken in the uploads directory of the swiki, or the download
> breaks it, I don't know.
> Perhaps that's why you don't get much feedback on Ginsu :-)

I don't know what you're using, but the zip file itself is fine:

$ unzip -t /usr/local/downloads/ginsuin31code.zip
Archive:  /usr/local/downloads/ginsuin31code.zip
    testing: GinsuIn31/               OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/Base Image Extensions.cs   OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/EventManagerSWT04a.st   OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/FileListRelated/   OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/FileListRelated/ModuleToolsFileList.cs   OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/FileListRelated/QuickFixesFileList.cs   OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/logGinsuPort.txt   OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/ModSqueak.2.cs   OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/Modules.cs     OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/ModuleSIFAndReposTestsin31.cs   OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/ModuleToolsnoFileListin31.cs   OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/QuickFixesnoFileList.cs   OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/README-LOADER.txt   OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/README2.txt    OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/README2.txt~   OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/Repository.cs   OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/ScriptManager.cs   OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/SIF.cs         OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/TestEventManagerSWT04.st   OK
    testing: GinsuIn31/TestSIFSWT04in31.cs   OK
    testing: Squeak RB/               OK
    testing: Squeak RB/Squeak RB.004.pr   OK
    testing: Squeak RB/Squeak RB.004.rc.gz   OK
    testing: Squeak RB/Squeak RB.html   OK
No errors detected in compressed data of
/usr/local/downloads/ginsuin31code.zip.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA