Computerchannel.de: Squeak 3.0 tested

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Thu Sep 27 20:31:13 UTC 2001

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Stephen Pair wrote:

> Bijan, you're preaching to the choir.

Hey! At least the choir is attentive and dressed attractively in nice
robes!

>  Why not open a dialog with him
> and encourage him to take a second look at Squeak.

Ok, step 1, learn German...

Oops.

I'm also not a young children's educator, nor do I have one.

I have been *accused* of being a kid...but that's a different issue :)

Actually, I stand by my end suggestion: I think something like SqueakNews,
targeted toward kids or to parents/teachers, would be a big win on this
front.

There's no way on this good green earth that I could get something like
that going. But if there were a Tansel-clone, I'd contribute :)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.