[bug]unzipping on mac Re: [Ann] prealpha port of Ginsu available at Squeak Foundation

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Thu Sep 27 20:38:02 UTC 2001

I unzipped the Ginsu archive using the zip archive tool in
Squeak and it gave me a flat hierarchy :
GinsuIn31/Base... Extensions.cs
GinsuIn31/EventManagerSWT04a.st
GinsuIn31/File...olsFileList.cs
GinsuIn31/File...xesFileList.cs
GinsuIn31/logGinsuPort.txt
GinsuIn31/ModSqueak.2.cs
GinsuIn31/Modu...ileListin31.cs
GinsuIn31/Modu...osTestsin31.cs
GinsuIn31/Modules.cs
GinsuIn31/Quic...snoFileList.cs
GinsuIn31/README-LOADER.txt
GinsuIn31/README2.txt
GinsuIn31/README2.txt~
GinsuIn31/Repository.cs
GinsuIn31/ScriptManager.cs
GinsuIn31/SIF.cs
GinsuIn31/Test...anagerSWT04.st
GinsuIn31/TestSIFSWT04in31.cs
ginsuin31code.zip
Squeak RB/Squeak RB.004.pr
Squeak RB/Squeak RB.004.rc.gz
Squeak RB/Squeak RB.html
Squeak RB
GinsuIn31/FileListRelated
GinsuIn31
Notice that the folders are created and files are created but
not placed and named correctly.

Karl