putting a project on BSS

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 01:04:13 UTC 2001

I've finally got the Rolodex_Project to a point where it will dial out.
This is in advance of writing it up, so I thought I might try and put it
on BSS so people can play with it. (It's quite important that people do
try and play with it, especially on platforms other than Linux, so I can
see if the serial port stuff works for them ;-) ).

But, (and BSS seems very slow tonight, anyway) how exactly?

Cheers

John
--
Can't cope anymore? Desperate for help?
Join the 12 step program for those who yearn to give up Microsoft: