Computerchannel.de: Squeak 3.0 tested

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Fri Sep 28 04:30:33 UTC 2001

Frank Caggiano wrote:

> Michael Rueger wrote:
>

> > I wonder which Logo or Delphi shop paid the author to write this piece
> > of junk...

> The ideas, philosophies and goals of both groups are closer to each
> other then they are apart. There is room for both. As I have urged the
> readers of comp.lang.logo to explore Squeak and learn from it I would do
> the same thing here.  For those of you who have never tried Logo or for

Just for clarification: I never ment to flame against Logo in any way!!
I had the chance to work with 3rd graders in Logo many years ago and it
was definitely a very exciting experience!

And I agree with the points you made about learning from each other :-)

Michael

--
 "Knowledge is the only resource on earth that multiplies when shared."