[modules] Ginsu in 3.1

Hans-Martin Mosner hm.mosner at cityweb.de
Sun Sep 30 12:48:28 UTC 2001

danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:

> Hey guys,
> We need to be more organized about this - part of the changes you
> enumerate are included in the ones I posted on the 23rd.

Just shows how ill-organized I am :-(
I think I remember reading somewhere about at least one of the issues,
but could not find the place quickly, so I just started off with the ZIP file.
Getting the current version of something out of n different sources, and
combining things such that they work together is something I was never
good at...
Perhaps we need some kind of module and repository concept here :-)

BTW, I'm now working on producing a complete first modularization of the
3.1 image, but this will take some more time... Running the module
builder again and again is somewhat time consuming.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin