Why can't I do (aNonSmallInteger becomeFoward: aSmallInteger)?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Apr 2 04:03:08 UTC 2002

Bijan Parsia wrote:

> <CSTOD>
>         Browser fullOnClass: Interpreter
>                 selector: (Interpreter primitiveTable at: 2).
>
>         "Or whatever the primative number is - 1."
> </CSTOD>
>
> This will open a browser on the numbered primative's source code. (Well,
> not for plugins...exercise for the reader.)

That would be kind of nice. I wonder if we could persuade the
'implementors of' code to add the appropriate method to the menu?
<primitive: number> would dig out the stuff from above, <primitive:
string [module: string2> would extract just the string as a
symbol...it's already there in the literal frame. Hmm.

tim