I can't create a category

Ken Causey ken at ineffable.com
Wed Apr 3 20:12:07 UTC 2002

Perhaps you are right.  So much changes so quickly in Squeak that I
would like to be able to live a little closer to the edge just so I can
try to keep up.  It's not really necessary for what I'm doing right now
though and so I will step away from the precipice.  At the same time, I
think a little effort could be spent to make this particular problem a
little more manageable, it seems to me that creating a new category is a
very basic procedure.  Even just having 'add item' pop up a text message
pointing to a URL with a quick howto would be better than the current
situation.

Ken Causey