Personal Dynamic Media Article

Jerry Bell jdbell at fareselaw.com
Fri Apr 5 15:52:41 UTC 2002

Well, I don't have that one, but I do have a Xerox PARC Orange Book (well,
it >looks< orange) entitled Personal Dynamic Media.  It's stamped (c) 1976
in the front cover and is the greatest find my wife has made on Ebay to
date.

I've been meaning to scan and post it for some time now.  I was afraid to
scan it for fear that it would come unbound.  Well, I went ahead and scanned
it this morning, and it did indeed unbind :( - but I guess I can always get
it professionally rebound.

I just happen to be testing a new T1 line here, so I'm going to temporarily
make a PDF of the book available at http://67.32.22.226/pdm.pdf - in a few
days I'll move it to a more permanent home on dolphinharbor.org.  Please let
me know if anyone has any problems accessing it.

This is a really great little book and I'm sure that just about every
Squeaker out there will be interested in seeing it.

Enjoy!

Jerry