[FIXed] Re: [BUG] Hugely inefficient FTP code: coding opportunity

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Fri Apr 5 18:45:44 UTC 2002

Henrik (or anyone else...)

Did this fix ever go out?  I can't find a ChangeSet.

I'd like to get it, use it, and put it out as an update.
Slow FTP has been a problem for update management for ages.
Basically, lots of stuff fails because the server gets bored,
and you have to start over again.

	- Dan