[Q][FreeCell]

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Sat Apr 6 15:20:10 UTC 2002

Hi Martín,

> Anyway - I'm used to this "cultural barriers"... so...no harm done...
> I tell you one thing though... If you ever come to Argentina,
> I'd love to meet you and buy you dinner.
> After which I'll tell you what you actually ate ;-)

	That's very kind of you.
	Then if by any chance, we bump to each other in VN, I will
return your treat.
	Then as we are sipping coffee, I will tell you what we ate and
drank ;-)
	The chief will even show you how she did it ;-)

> We are working  ourselves into getting familiarized with Morphic.
> In todays meeting SqueakRos decided to develop a Squeak version of
"Teg"
> after we finish with our Logical Circuits Simulation.

	I love the Morphic Wrapper and Simulation.

	It's been my dream to beat NYSE and NASDAQ.

	By any chance that there is Fuzzy Neural Network hidden
somewhere in your Simulation Framework ?

	Many thanks for your kind thought and looking forward to use
your Simulation Framework.

	Best wishes to SqueakRos.

	Cheers,

	PhiHo.