[OT]Re: *****SPAM***** Re: [Q] [Morphic] Multiple Selections inPluggableListMorph?

Joern Eyrich Joern.Eyrich at syngenio.de
Sat Apr 6 15:39:14 UTC 2002

Hans-Martin is right.

I was under the impression that we were doing pop before smtp authentication, but obviously I was wrong.
A quick test revealed that the server accepts data if either the "mail from" or "rcpt to" address contains our domain name...

I've switched to the authenticating smtp server now.

Thanks for the heads-up.

[This may even help convince management of the need for our own mail server. The hoster's server-side virus scan seems to be of little value, too, as we found out this week]

Joern