[Q][FreeCell]

Martín Altobello martin_altobello at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Apr 6 17:05:53 UTC 2002

>> Anyway - I'm used to this "cultural barriers"... so...no harm done...
>> I tell you one thing though... If you ever come to Argentina,
>> I'd love to meet you and buy you dinner.
>> After which I'll tell you what you actually ate ;-)

>That's very kind of you.
>Then if by any chance, we bump to each other in VN, I will
>return your treat.
>Then as we are sipping coffee, I will tell you what we ate and
>drank ;-)
>The chief will even show you how she did it ;-)

It's a deal!

>> We are working  ourselves into getting familiarized with Morphic.
>> In todays meeting SqueakRos decided to develop a Squeak version of
>>"Teg"
>> after we finish with our Logical Circuits Simulation.

>I love the Morphic Wrapper and Simulation.

MorphicWrappers is very cool (I'm trying to master the art of colloquial
english). By the way, I'd like to take this oportunity to thank Francisco
Garau for his constant help and support. He's been "there" for SqueakRos
since day one, and he has shared ideas and answered our inqueries with great
patience. On behalf of SqueakRos, gracias Pancho!

>By any chance that there is Fuzzy Neural Network hidden
>somewhere in your Simulation Framework ?

Not in ours... but if I remember correctly Luciano Notarfrancesco has done
some work on neural networks, you might want to check it out at:
http://community.corest.com/~luciano/

>Best wishes to SqueakRos.

Thank you very much!

Martín